Solar Panel Repair & Maintenance in Edinburgh.
Blackhall is a fully accredited solar supplier and installer, with many years’ experience fitting ideal systems to buildings of all shapes and sizes. When you install a Solar PV (photovoltaic) system, your property will essentially become a mini power plant, allowing you to significantly reduce your monthly bills.
About Blackhall’s Solar PV Panels.
- Save around 50% on your electricity bill – Based on installation of a 2.2kw system and an average annual electricity consumption of 3300kwh.
- Every system is very low maintenance.
- Sell your generated electricity back to the national grid – Tax Free!
- Get a free consultation if you are in Edinburgh.
- Solar PV panels even work when it’s cloudy!
How would you like to know that you could avoid paying any electricity bills for half a year? You could even make money by selling your generated electricity back to the national grid using the FIT (Feed-in-Tariff) system. We’re one of the leading solar companies in Edinburgh so contact us today to make your solar dream a reality!
Why Install Solar PV Panels?
A few interesting facts about what life with solar PV panels is like:
- Earn additional payments from the national grid – Whilst you are paid for all units of electricity generated, whether you use them or not, any units unused are automatically fed back to the national grid for additional payments.
- Protect yourself from ever rising energy costs – There is less need to worry about the predicted 14-25% increase in energy costs by 2020.
- Save up to a tonne of c02 emissions every year – Create a safer environment for your children, grandchildren and all future generations.
- Feed in tariffs (FIT’s) are now index linked for 25 years – Starting April 1st 2010 the UK government’s F.I.T Scheme began guaranteeing payments to consumers, tax-free and index linked to inflation for the next 25 years.